Volunteering for The Cure Is Now is your personal way to actually do something, instead of just wishing something was done. It is people like you that can make a difference and cause change. Sadly, some of you may know a family member, friend, or associate that has been victimized by the ravages of disease. Maybe you are a little angry or hurt. Well here is your chance to put that energy into the fight. By being on this page, you have already taken the first step to realizing that collectively we have the power to overcome these medical obstacles. Whatever your reason, we're providing you with the tools to do something. Each volunteer has their own set of skills, talents, and backgrounds that make them good at what they do. Please send us a note with how you think you can help us with your particular talent. If you are not sure where to begin, a great place to explore is the Get Involved tab in our menu, where you can donate, advocate, etc. (Hyperlink Donate and Advocate). Welcome to the fight.
Remember, volunteering means a lot:
- Make a meaningful difference in your community
- Help patients and their families
- Have flexible hours and opportunities that fit your schedule
- Build relationships and networks that will last a lifetime
- Learn and grow professionally and personally
- Email us if you are ready to volunteer at